Have you ever fancied building an automation ecosystem that makes the world a better place?
Five years ago we set out to forever change robotics with Eva, the first low-cost, high-functioning, 6-axis robot arm. Now, we’re working on the next phase of our plan by accelerating the deployment of Eva into all sorts of verticals, beginning with Life-Sciences laboratories. We’re designing and building a range of new hardware and software products, deployed as end-to-end automation solutions - LabPods - which free our customers from the tyranny of manual, repetitive tasks.
Your role is to lead on Automata’s website. You are accountable for ensuring that our website capability, team, tools and projects meet company needs. You will bring leadership and positive energy to our new web team, a key team within Automata.
Why is this role important for Automata?
Your mission is to ensure that our website is strategic, inspiring, creative, measurable and goal focused. You will deliver a strategic best-in class website that drives global brand awareness and contributes to the commercial pipeline. You will develop and manage multiple versions of the website across different geographies (once we expand). You will be collaborating with stakeholders across Automata ensuring we are best in class at delivering quality, creative websites that have proven ROI.
You will be accountable for a program of website deliverables, the overall strategy and website results generally and by campaign. You will be responsible for responding to data and insights to make improvements and you will be the key contact within the business for everything website related. You will need to juggle priorities and stakeholders, making decisions that are best for the business.
This role involves:
We will look to you to bring value and perspective to our website planning process, sharing website growth plans and connecting with other marketing tactics, fitting into a broader complete marketing plan
Channel capability build.
Continue the build-out of our website capability; including investment to include additional headcount, contractors, collateral, agencies, tools etc
Optimize the web portfolio and web team’s delivery and impact. Driving clear strategy to ensure business goals are being met. Responsible for making sure that we prioritize the correct type, volume and frequency of web projects and/or updates to drive our goals and stay on the cutting edge of web development and design
Planning, budgeting, measuring, and tracking ROI.
You’ll be in control of website plans, budgeting, goal setting, measurement and reporting ROI.
Driving/Supporting brand engagement success and commercial goals such as lead gen.
The websites play an integral role for business units in driving brand awareness and lead generation, you will be responsible for ensuring your channel is performing as expected or above the goals set and sharing your plans for improvement
Execute and manage web projects.
From start-to-finish with an "on-time, on-strategy, on-budget" mentality and hands-on approach. You’ll work with other marketers and stakeholders to ensure all projects are complete.
You will craft strategic web experiences that differentiate Automata’s with clear user journeys to accommodate our end user needs, basing your decision on data and user feedback.
Aligning with Acquisition and Brand.
Closely align with Acquisition and Brand teams to ensure the web channel is aligned to an overall marketing campaign strategy and integrated as part of broader go-to-market strategy.
What it takes
- You are an experienced B2B website product manager with 5+ years in similar roles
- You have managed a team of developers, you have led multiple web projects end-to-end from strategy through to results and recommendations and clear KPI/ROI.
- You have a data-driven mindset and experience of analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- You are an expert at balancing attention to detail with delivering on the big picture.
- You are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment.
- No ego; we work as a close team and everyone should be willing to pull their sleeves up and do what is needed to achieve success.You thrive in a hyper-growth environment. You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas.
- You’re organized and cool under pressure; You are proactive and able to get buy-in from your team and colleagues
What gets us excited?
We’re passionate about the future of Technology and Robotics and our growing success is built upon like minded individuals who share our passion.
We are excited about driving disruption and maximising the customer journey.
If this sounds like a good fit and you have experience owning, leading, innovating websites then please apply today.
More reasons to apply
- Learning & Development 🎓 £1,000 per year to spend as you wish
- Holiday 🏖️ 25 days per year (PLUS we close the office between Christmas and New Year)
- Private Healthcare ❤️ Vitality Health is available to all of our permanent employees
- Flexible working 🤹 Blended approach to office and WFH
- Employee referrals 💰 £1,000 per referral hired from your network
- Share Options Scheme 📈 Every team member gets a pot of stock option after probation
- Keeping you fed 🥙 Our kitchen is always stocked and we order lunch in on Fridays
- Dog-friendly offices 🐶 Lola, Evie and Alfie are the current resident pooches
What is the Process?
- 30 minute chat with marketing & recruitment partner
- Online Bryq assessment (20 mins)
- 30 minute chat with Head of Growth
- Onsite technical task and presentation
- 30min Interview with Head of Revenue & Talent