Automata was founded on the principle that humanity is at its best when thinking. That means freeing humanity from the tyranny of repetitive, mundane jobs.
Today Automata is building a world-class company to disrupt the life science industry with our new core product that automates life science workflows across diagnostic, drug discovery and synthetic biology labs. Our mission is to empower scientists with accessible lab automation tools that are fast, flexible, and cost-efficient.
You’ll be at the forefront of the next wave of technological advancements in automating diagnostics - empowering organisations like the NHS and private diagnostic providers to turnaround tests faster and more accurately and at a scale never seen, benefiting millions worldwide.
As an individual with previous experience closing complex deals within the diagnostics sector, your role is to generate new business opportunities with a ‘land and expand’ model solving customers problems within lab automation.
In this role, you will be:
• Identifying and actioning new sales opportunities.
• Identify best practice solutions for sales channels.
• Communicate Automata’s products to new clients.
• Provide the best end-to-end customer experience.
• Work closely with the sales, marketing, presales and delivery teams to develop new processes in line with business objectives.
• Meet pipeline targets.
• Identify KPIs and act reactively.
What it takes
• Have sales experience selling lab automation solutions in one of the following areas. • Microbiology/Virology/Cellular Pathology/Haematology/Blood Sciences/Genomics. • Able to close comprehensive complex 7 and even 8 figure deals.
• Strong and nuanced negotiation skills.
• Thrive in a fast-pace start-up environment.
• Can easily convert complex solutions into more simplistic terms.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Familiarity with MEDDIC & Challenger Sale will be a significant bonus.
What gets us excited?
We’re passionate about the future of lab automation, technology and robotics and our growing success is built upon like-minded individuals who share our passion.
If this sounds like a good fit and you have experience as a solution led Enterprise Account Executive within the lab automation industry, then this could be the position for you!
More reasons to apply
- Learning & Development 🎓 £1,000 per year to spend as you wish
- Holiday 🏖️ 25 days per year (PLUS we close the office between Christmas and New Year)
- Private Healthcare ❤️ Vitality Health is available to all of our permanent employees
- Flexible working 🤹 Blended approach to office and WFH
- Employee referrals 💰 £1,000 per referral hired from your network
- Share Options Scheme 📈 Every team member gets a pot of stock option after probation
- Keeping you fed 🥙 Our kitchen is always stocked and we order lunch in on Fridays
- Dog-friendly offices 🐶 Lola, Evie and Alfie are the current resident pooches