Automata is building a world-class company to disrupt the life science industry with our new core product that automates lab work - including the COVID-19 response. Our mission is to empower labs of all sizes with accessible lab automation that’s fast, flexible, and cost-efficient.
This role is an exciting opportunity to become involved in a technological advancement that is benefitting thousands around the world, with this number growing.
You will experience first-hand how the team behind Eva are improving medical accuracy and response time when it comes to lab results. You will be a part of how
Automata reduce waiting time and improve accuracy when it comes to medical results because we know how important they truly are.
Why is this role important for Automata?
As an individual with previous experience closing complex deals within the lab automation, pharmaceutical or biotech industries, your role is to generate new business opportunities with a ‘land and expand’ model to solve customers' problems within lab automation.
In this role, you will be
• Identifying and actioning new sales opportunities
• Identify best practice solutions for sales channels
• Communicate Automata’s products to new clients
• Provide the best end-to-end customer experience
• Work closely with the sales, marketing, presales, and delivery teams to develop new
• processes in line with business objectives
• Meet pipeline targets
• Identify KPIs and act reactively
What it takes
• Have sales experience within lab automation, biotech, and the pharmaceutical industries
• Able to close comprehensive complex 6,7 and even 8 figure deals
• Good negotiation skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Can easily convert complex solutions into more simplistic terms
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Commercial awareness and business acumen
• Be sector and market competitor aware
• Reactive and proactive mindset
• Familiar with MEDDIC will be a significant bonus
What gets us excited?
We’re passionate about the future of lab automation, technology and robotics and our growing success is built upon like-minded individuals who share our passion. If this sounds like a good fit and you have experience as a solution led Account Executive within the lab automation or biotech industry, please get in touch.
More reasons to apply
- Learning & Development 🎓 £1,000 per year to spend as you wish
- Holiday 🏖️ 30 days per year + the UK bank holidays
- Private Healthcare ❤️ Vitality Health is available to all of our permanent employees
- Flexible working 🤹 Blended approach to office and WFH
- Employee referrals 💰 £1,000 per referral hired from your network
- Share Options Scheme 📈 Every team member gets a pot of stock option after probation
- Keeping you fed 🥙 Our kitchen is always stocked and we order lunch in on Fridays
- Dog-friendly offices 🐶 Lola, Evie and Alfie are the current resident pooches