Automata is building a world-class company to disrupt the life science industry and empower scientists by making automation a reality for every lab.
We work with labs across the world to understand their specific workflows and needs and develop personalized solutions that range from diagnostic, and drug discovery to synthetic biology. This allows us to simplify common automation tasks, while also supporting more advanced paths for specialized workflows, in a fast, flexible, and cost-efficient way.
The purpose of the Customer Application Scientist role is to support the successful implementation and ongoing technical and scientific experience of Automata LINQ solutions
A primary aim is to sustain and support the existing customer base by providing best-in-class scientific support in their adoption of Automata LINQ. Including the identification of enhancements that can improve applicability, functionality, and/or performance to Automata LINQ.
The role is a strategically and operationally crucial to ensure new customers receive excellent training and all customers are provided strong technical and scientific support, reinforcing their confidence in having chosen to work with Automata.Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support technical teams from late states of presales through to delivery by advising on solution design to see it fits the scope agreed with a customer – ensuring that product(s) delivered are what was scoped for and agreed to with customer
- Assist in managing transition for project from pre-sales phase to post-sales phase by coordinating between production (design), pre-sales FASs, and sales to ensure there is continuity, and effective communication, throughout
- Leverage technical knowledge and experience to contribute to triaging issues and supporting the implementation of robust issue handling processes ensuring excellent technical service and support is provided to customers
- Deliver comprehensive and engaging technical training to customers to ensure they are able to operate, maintain, and perform basic troubleshooting on their system. Provide additional support and guidance in designing and writing new workflows.
- Leverage Automata grps to ensure support in technical discussions
- Design and perform final verification of installed systems, to ensure that when the system is handed to the customer it is able to perform as expected.
- Provide customers support throughout their own verification and validation processes, in order to build their confidence in using the system, their likelihood to view us as a collaborator, and strengthen their relationship with Automata.
What gets us excited?
We’re passionate about the future of Technology and Automation and our growing success is built upon like minded individuals who share our passion.
Working with customers to create premium solutions by solving their problems in a motivated and goal oriented team selling environment.
If this sounds like a good fit and have tick the right boxes, you will love having the opportunity to build something that immediately adds value.